Complete Linux Monitoring Support
Nodelizer provides monitoring support in the wide range of Linux flavours like - Ubuntu, Fedora, Redhat, Debian, Arc linux, Gentoo, cloudlinux, CentOs, ... and also for BSD(FreeBSD) & Mac OS X+.
The Nodelizer Agent provides built-in support for monitoring the performance and availability of numerous popular Services.
- Web Server : The most installed application whenever a server is concerned. Cause none of the scripts or web app or website can run without them. Web Server can be one of the root cause of the suddenly increase in the higher usage of your CPU / Memory / Network Usage. Nodelizer supports Monitoring following server: Apache, lighttpd, nginx, Tomcat.
- Database : Like Web Server, another root cause behind higher usage of your system can be Database Server application. The more connection, and frequently requesting a query can result into heavy usage of your system Resources. Nodelizer supports Monitoring following databases: MySql / MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Mail Agents : A mail server (also known as a mail transfer agent or MTA, a mail transport agent, a mail router or an Internet mailer) is an application that receives incoming e-mail from local users (people within the same domain) and remote senders and forwards outgoing e-mail for delivery. A computer dedicated to running such applications is also called a mail server. Nodelizer supports Monitoring following mail agents: postfix, exim, sendmail, zimbra, qmail.
- Caching Technologies : Generally, Cache is a temporary data which are stored on browser side storage for fast access instead of making a new request frequently. Well a browser doesn’t know which are important cached data and when they will be access next time. So the browser will only delete or override these cached data, if required as low space for the cache storage. Nodelizer supports Monitoring: Memcached.
- Other Services / Applications : Nodelizer Helps you to monitor
- PHP-FPM is a process manager to manage the FastCGI SAPI (Server API) in PHP.
Observe Key Performance Metrics
The most essential part of any server is CPU, Memory, Disk, Network. Any application / Service has to go through / use these Basic Resources of the system to perform their task. Nodelizer helps you to
- observe vital system resources & their usage.
- Proactively track your Server's health & availability by collecting key system performance metrics which include - CPU Usage, Memory, Disk Usage, Load Average, Network Traffic, I/O Stats.
- You can also customize which are the Basic service(s) you wish to observe instead of all at once.
Process execution directly affects to CPU and Memory. Nodelizer helps you to get every minute data of total processes running on your machine. Nodelizer helps you to view following details of every single minute data of Processes:
- all your running processes,
- their individual CPU and Memory usage,
- their instance count per user.
Sortable Processes List, with above details, helps you to learn the usage pattern, and prepares you against taking decision regarding preventing downtime of system and maximum availability of the running Application / Services or Server itself.