Dashboard is a canvas where you put all the important key component you wish to analyze to keep your servers up and make them available all the time.
- Create customized monitoring Dashboards within few seconds.
- Collectively track your entire infrastructure at a glance.
- Visualize all your Servers, Services, Applications — all in one screen through your custom created Dashboards.
- Create multiple Dashboards, selectively add specific server, choose which services, applications and metrics to monitor, view their statistics through graphs or as particular metric values.
- Rearrange or reposition the metric value or graph widgets your priorities changes.
Widgets to visualize important server statistics & data :-Metric-Value Widget :
Track a particular metric, get its latest & average values from your selected time range.Graph Widget
Plot charts customized according to your requirement to display metrics from multiple servers.Open-Alert-Count Widget
Get notified about Open Alert – Count across your entire infrastructure.
Instantly check out if there are any Open Alerts currently active for any Server.
- You can view various metrics from a set of servers, compare them with each other, correlate them; thus enabling you to debug problems you encounter, with ease.
- Your configured dashboards provide you with an overview of important server statistics and inform you of any open alert, aiding you in monitoring.
- View real time as well as historic Server data in your created Dashboards.
- Easy to customize & rearrange you metric widget or graph position as your priorities changes.