Our Agent collects key system performance metrics which include – CPU Usage, Memory, Disk Usage, Load Average, Processes, Network Traffic, I/O Stats & TCP Connections – so that you can observe vital system resources & learn about their usage pattern to proactively track your Server’s health & availability.
These metrics comprise of :
Memory – The memory utilization of
- Physical Memory : Used, Free
- Swap Memory : Used, Free
- Cached Memory
CPU Usage – CPU utilization(%) metrics like
- User : The percentage of time taken by CPU(s) to perform user level task
- System : The percentage of time taken by CPU(s) to perform systems task in background
- Idle : The percentage of time taken by the cpu for doing nothing( in % 100 – highest(system || user || I/O || …))
- H/w Interrupts : The percentage of time spent by the CPU(s) to service hardware interrupts
- S/w Interrupts : The percentage of time spent by the CPU(s) to service software interrupts
- I/O Wait : The percentage of time that the CPU(s) were idle during which the system had an outstanding disk I/O request
- Guest : The percentage of time that the CPU(s) to run virtual processor
- Steal : The percentage of time that the CPU(s) is waiting for hypervisor while hypervisor is busy in serving another virtual processor
- Nice : The percentage of time taken by CPU(s) to allocate multiple processes demanding more cycles than the CPU can provide
- Disk Usage – Disk utilization for different server mount points
- Network Traffic – Network utilization for Transmitting & Receiving network traffic throughput for different interfaces like Ethernet, WI-FI, …
Processes – Total number of processes with their
- Memory usage by the process at particular time
- CPU usage by the process at particular time
- User wise Instance counts of the process
- I/O – metrics like Request rate, Throughput, Avg request time, CPU time util%, Transfer rate
- Load Average – Load avg. of server over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes
TCP Connections – Total counts for the following socket states.
- SYN_SENT : The socket is actively attempting to establish a connection.
- SYN_RECV : A connection request has been received from the network.